Read about the response of UBC and of the Provost and Vice-President Academic portfolio to COVID-19, and what we're doing to protect the health and safety of our faculty, staff and students.
UBC COVID-19 Portal
UBC's main COVID-19 portal contains useful FAQs and resources for UBC faculty, staff and students. It is updated regularly, following advice from provincial and federal health agencies.
Support for Faculty in Online Teaching
UBC provides central support and resources to assist in designing and delivering courses online.
Reports and Surveys
- UBC-Vancouver Tenure Track Faculty Survey on the Effects of COVID-19: Preliminary Findings: Sept. 10, 2020
VP Academic COVID-19 Safety Plans
The VP Academic COVID-19 Safety Plan outlines safety measures put in place to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission. It acts as a parent plan for the local plans of the units within the portfolio.
- Enrolment Services
- First Nations House of Learning
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
- Internation Student Initiative (PDF)
- Information Technology/Office of the CIO
- St. John's College
- UBC Sustainability Initiative
- Vantage College
- Vice-President Academic: Administrative Workspace (PDF)
- Vice-Provost International Office (PDF)
More unit plans will be added as they are approved.