UBC is proud to partner with peer universities around the world, as part of prominent international university networks.
APRU: Association of Pacific Rim Universities
As the only network of leading universities linking the Americas, Asia and Australasia, the Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU) is the voice of knowledge and innovation for the Asia-Pacific region. We bring together thought leaders, researchers, and policy-makers to exchange ideas and collaborate on effective solutions to the challenges of the 21st century.
Through conferences, workshops, and programs APRU provides a forum for collaboration and enables partner universities to become effective contributors to the development of a prosperous and integrated Pacific Rim community.
UBC is also member of the following networks:
- Association of Public & Land-Grant Universities (APLU)
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- Japan-Canada Academic Consortium (JACAC)
- Transatlantic Forestry Master Degree Partnership (TRANSFOR-M)
- U15 Group of Canadian Research Universities (U15)
- International Sustainable Campus Network (ISCN)
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute
- University Climate Change Coalition (UC3)