UBC has been well served by Place and Promise, the strategic plan introduced in 2009 by President Stephen Toope. Thanks in large part to that plan, UBC today ranks among the world's leading universities.
We are currently revisiting our goals and priorities to reflect our changing world, and take an outstanding university and make it even better.
UBC is entering the final stages of a comprehensive strategic planning process. The new plan will serve as a roadmap, helping us focus even more intently on our core activities of learning and research. It also provides an opportunity for us all to help shape the priorities that will influence our university for years to come.
To learn more about the strategic plan and the process so far visit the strategic planning website.
For details of how to join in the dialogue and help us validate the emerging plan visit provide-your-input.
The following plans support our broader institutional strategy:
Faculty strategic plans
- Faculty of Applied Science Strategic Plan
- Faculty of Arts Strategic Plan
- Faculty of Dentistry Strategic Plan
- Faculty of Education Strategic Plan
- Faculty of Forestry Strategic Plan
- Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Strategic Plan
- Faculty of Land and Food Systems Strategic Plan
- Peter A. Allard School of Law Strategic Plan
- Faculty of Medicine Strategic Plan
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science Strategic Plan
- Sauder School of Business