UBC's 2021 Distinguished University Scholars
We are pleased to announce ten new Distinguished University Scholars at UBC.
The Distinguished University Scholar awards recognize exceptional members of faculty who have distinguished themselves as scholars in research and/or teaching and learning.
- Dr. Curtis Berlinguette, Chemistry/CHBE, Faculty of Science
- Dr. Barbara Dancygier, English Language & Literatures, Faculty of Arts
- Dr. Connie Eaves, Medical Genetics, Faculty of Medicine
- Dr. Jan Friedman, Medical Genetics, Faculty of Medicine
- Dr. Judy Illes, Medicine (Neurology), Faculty of Medicine
- Dr. Kevin Leyton-Brown, Computer Science, Faculty of Science
- Dr. Rehan Sadiq, Engineering, Faculty of Applied Science
- Dr. Elizabeth Saewyc, Nursing, Faculty of Applied Science
- Dr. William Sheel, Kinesiology, Faculty of Education
- Dr. Diane Srivastava, Zoology, Faculty of Science